Monday, August 10, 2009

On vacation.....

Sunday, our biggest camp breakfast...eggs, hashbrowns, bacon and more bacon. We packed up our stuff and cleaned up the camp. Hit the road for home. I look forward to sleeping in my own bed and being more in control of my food. Had a frozen pizza for lunch/dinner just because we are home, tired and need to grocery shop. It's good to be home!

Saturday, another big breakfast. I have been making it brunch and not eating lunch too. Spent the day riding the mini bikes and 4 wheeler. Tammy came out and made Old fashion Spaghetti. Invited Aunty Jane. It was delicious. Again, keeping an eye on portions. Had a campfire and made Smores. I had one even though I wanted more!

Friday, another camp breakfast....raspberry pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Ithrew a ham in the crockpot and let it cook all day. Had Tammy, Tiffany and Aunty Jane out for dinner. Dean brought out his 4 wheeler. Scott, Lisa and Jed came out too. The girls played May I ($4.50). We had snacks, I didn't snack much. Trying to be good.

Thursday, had a big camp breakfast...eggs and bacon. We spent the day relaxing at camp waiting for Tiffany's camper to be delivered. Took a walk on the camp road to pick Raspberries. Rode the mini bikes. Had to go back to Ishpeming to grocery shop. Went to Joneses for dinner. Salad, grilled chicken and hot dogs, and corn on the cob. It was yummy!

Wednesday, Tammy, Tiffany and I drove to Ahmeek to the Gratiot River Park to pick agates from the beach. We think we picked agates or I have a lot of pretty rocks. We walked the beach for quite awhile. On the way home, we stopped in Baraga and Tiff and I waled the beach looking for beach glass. I had Subway for lunch. Bill and Tyler arrived in MI today, we met at the Congress for pizza. I kept my portions under control and drank water. Spent the night at camp.

Tuesday, Tammy and I shopped in Marquette. I had to buy new jeans as my old ones are falling down now. I need to replace my jean shorts too because I can pull them down without unzipping them. I had a big salad with grilled chicken for lunch/dinner. Played horseshoes on Anna's league team so her mom could sit out two games. Did ok for a first timer!

No comments:

Post a Comment