Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Monday's walk.

Today we played cards (May I) at the Wonder Bar. I passed on the snacks and my two drinks I ordered with diet coke. Anna and I went out to dinner at the new Irish Pub on Washington St. in MQT. I ordered a blackened chicken wrap. It came with a tiny crock of baked beans and homemade potato chips. I didn't clean my plate but it was really good. We walked when we got back to Ishpeming, about 3 miles. Stopped in at the Wonder Bar to drink a frosty mug of water while visiting with Tiff.


Sunday's walk...
Sunday we went to the Lindberg quarry to rock hound. We were looking for Kona Dolomite which is only found in the UP and is over two billion years old. Lifting those rocks and climbing the rock pile was a work out in itself. Anna and I walked around town, about three miles. It didn't feel like a workout, I felt like I was on a walking tour of my hometown. We kept a pretty good pace though! 143060

No comments:

Post a Comment