Friday, July 24, 2009

My son has joined the mission!

We are Jcrew! Tyler, my son has decided to join Bill and I on workout days. He doesn't need to lose weight. He wants to build some muscles to push people around playing HS soccer. We worked out for nearly an hour and a half. I did bike, squats, stairs, ball crunches, treadmill, leg curls, calves and did each of these stations twice. I was sweating like crazy! Tyler liked the workout. He followed his dad's stations. He was impressed with how much of a workout it really was. No kidding!

Then we thought we wanted to rent a movie from Redbox so we took a 3 mile walk (roundtrip) and came home empty handed. We couldn't make a decision! Overall it was a great workout day. I'm glad that Tyler decided to join us. The more the merrier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment