Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Measurement Day

It was exciting.....my first measurement day since I started. We measure every four weeks. I lost a total of 5 1/2 inches in a month! I was incredibly happy with an inch off my waist and an inch off my hips! DH got measured today too. He has been working out with the Trainer for 18 months......he has lost a total of 10 inches off his waist! I can't wait for those kind of results!!

I was the only one who was able to workout with the Trainer tonight so I got 1 on 1 attention. You would think that's a good thing right?! Well, be careful what you wish for! I had his undivided attention so I got my butt kicked big time. Worked out for almost an hour and a half! I could have rung out my shirt. I had sweat dripping off my nose. But you know what, he pushed me and I didn't break! He made me do 3 sets of 15 push ups. (girls) I don't think I've ever done 15 pushups at once in my life. I was pretty proud of what I accomplished tonight! It feels good to be tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment