Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another day another pound.

Monday is workout with the personal trainer day however, Corey was out of town so we worked out without him. It lasted an hour and I was dripping wet when we got done so I know we did a good job. Then Bill (DH) and Tyler (DS) had to ref a soccer game that was close to the bike trail so I biked 5 miles whiles they worked. Man I will be lucky if I don't cramp up at some point today. So, I got on the scale this morning and I'm down 1 more pound! Hurray! Results are motivating!!

DS had to ref another soccer game tonight. The park had a trail that circed the park so I walked laps for 35 minutes while Tyler worked. Just wanted to be sure that I did some form of exercise today!

Tomorrow is measurement day so I can see the fruits of my labor. I'm excited to see my results. My DH said his first month measurements were his biggest lost over the past one and a half years.

No comments:

Post a Comment